Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Do I? Do I Say That?

On a positive note, I kind of like the background gradient.I wonder what the Professor considers their first date. That fateful day at Wardle's, perhaps? Love was heavy in the air that day, and so was the scent of waffle syrup.

Well Professor! Tommie says you tell people to follow their hearts, and even though I've never once heard you say that, I agree! Maybe if things go well and you don't enfuriate Bobbie somehow, you can propose a second, alternate marriage.

In any case, I'm going to leave you to deal with this problem that you've been wrangling with for two solid months now. Remember yesterday when I was all sad that I was still in New Jersey? Well, my vacation is back on and I'm leaving the country tomorrow morning! Goodbye, seeya, I'll take pictures! I will once again leave you in Casey's gentle embrace. Hopefully. Hey Casey, what are you up to?

4 comments:

McClure said...

Yay! Glad you're getting out after all, Mags. Have a great time!!!

Megan said...

A3G cultural sighting! Albeit in a repeat of the Golden Girls on Hallmark channel, so not exactly current. In an episode entitled "Zborn Again," written by Mitchell Hurwitz (where he is displaying his brilliant cultural references at their earliest), Blanche makes some reference to Marmaduke and how she has to read her comics every day, Marmaduke and Apartment 3G. Dorothy goes "I haven't read Apartment 3G since...1961" and Blanche goes "Well, let me fill you in, its later that same day..." Cue the laughter...Here's the youtube clip if you were interested: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnGiX0LuC4Y

Casey said...

Megan that's hilarious. Because it's so true.

Have fun on vacay Mags. You're just lucky you have such kind and giving friends. ;)

Unknown said...

Oh my god, so funny!!! I love the Golden Girls. :-) And I love comic references...