Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Da da da da da da!

I'm not touching you! I'm not touching you!What's most puzzling about this scene is the total lack of emotion on these girls faces. More than "I'm going to my room!" Lu Ann looks like she should be saying, "I wonder if there are any poptarts left?" And Margo may be finger pointing like a pro (and she is one), but what's with the face? Where's the sneer? The smirk? The raised eyebrow? The nose crinkle? You don't deliver a taunt like that without some kind of tell!

Meanwhile, the girls are all together, so it must be time for IDITD to show up and ambush the happy campers! I imagine it going something like the clip below, one of my favorite parts from the movie Clue:

1 comment:

mrvy said...

The lack of facial details in the artwork may be confirmation that the artist is indeed a short-timer and isn't really trying anymore.

Thus, all haste to the makeovers!