Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Tommie Can You Hear Me?


I can't stop laughing at Scott's incredibly goofy grin in the first panel.  It's completely irrelevant to everything occuring around him.  Poor Frank, this whole pregnancy thing is really taxing his drawing abilities.  He has to draw Scott being reassuring, which he kind of succeeds at, albeit he's being reassuring that giant, green pillow/bean bag chair.  And Nina doesn't look in pain in the first panel, she looks super pissed off at Scott's heavy petting/grin, and in the second panel it looks like she's transforming into a She Hulk.  Look at those guns!

Tommie will probably have to stop and have some thought bubbles about the impending birth/her nervousness about midwifery, plus she's going to have to tell Margo where she's going/what is happening, and then stand there silently while Margo stokes the rumor mill.  I don't think you stoke a mill, but I'm not really up on all the latest mechanical doo-dads.  All in all, I'm going to guess Monday?  Cross those legs, Nina.

2 comments:

Ken said...

Go boil some water and rip up some 1200 thread count sheets. Then paint my toes with pixie pink.

Actually, just go wait on the curb for Tommie.

Maggie said...

Tommie shows up on Monday? I think that's about right. I thought you mean Nina delivers on Monday, which would be HA HA HAHA impossible of course.

Yeah, I think we're all waiting for this story to somehow become about Margo's redemption as the world's greatest publicist.