Monday, August 6, 2012

The M and M Agency

Sunday August 5, 2012
Well I guess this is one of those rare cases where the Sunday strip isn't just a lame recap, but instead gives away half of the next week's strips. Which is okay, because it probably means Margo and Lu Ann will get two chances to chime in merrily about how ill-suited Tommie was for a career in the music business, and Margo will get twice as many chances to gloat about what a great publicist she is, even though all we saw her do was run a Google search on WASP gossip sites.

Monday August 6, 2012
So begins the illuminatingly detailed weekday strip! See, now we know that it was Lu Ann who brought in the champagne. Great! Also, Margo's such a great publicist that I guess she turned the art gallery into a P.R. office? Which she named after herself, twice? Otherwise, what's the other M for? Mills (R.I.P.) and Margo? Mim and Margo? Oh man. Mim and Margo. That'd be sweet. I hope Mim likes the Art Deco redesign.

9 comments:

Mike said...

As someone with the initials M.M., I'm really hoping Margo named it after herself. In fact, I'm going to start a company just to name it M & M, after myself.

D.B. Echo said...

I like that they're enthusiastically agreeing that Tommie belongs in a hospital of some sort.

Anonymous said...

M&M? Obviously she is planning on channeling Mona Lisa.

Sugar Packet said...

I think I got it. M&M is for Margo & More. More Margo, that is. Um. Maybe someone will ask her about that tomorrow.

Timecop said...

The strip I read today has Margo interviewing fresh meat...I mean an assistant.

The toasting was from Saturday.

Maggie's Olympic fever is still running high.

Anonymous said...

"Wow! REAL champagne! Usually Luann just fills up a glass coke bottle with apple juice and soda water and calls it champagne!"

Anonymous said...

Margo Magee has named her new agency M&M? Somebody's been reading "Catch 22."

Ken said...

Is Tommie wearing a potato sack?

Tony N said...

Tommie isn't wearing a potato sack, that would be silly. It's a green trash bag with a hole cut out of the top for her tiny pixie head. It probably came from the birth of that baby since she didn't want to get placenta on her elegant white blouse.