Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Clumsy

Not a session with a psychiatrist and not head lice, but a fall down the stairs precipitated this conversation. Well. I think there's nothing left to do but start up the pool.
  1. How long until Tommie and Rick fall in love?
  2. How long until Rick dies from a terrible, debilitating congenital brain tumor, a la Bette Davis in Dark Victory?
There's no other reason you have someone fall down the stairs right off the bat. I say May 25th for their first kiss, and Rick dies January 12th, 2012. Sorry about your doomed romance, Tommie! Should make for some good songs, though.

3 comments:

Gerard said...

I'm not going to second-guess you on those dates, Maggie, because they sound fine to me. However I note that there is now a guy for each of the 3-G ladies. Must they all die?

Megan said...

Hmm, that seems about right, but I don't know how A3G is going to balance all these storylines and keep to your schedule. Margo is dating a guy with dark hair, Lu Ann is with a blonde, and now Tommie is going to throw a wrench into it by dating another blonde?

Maggie said...

It would be too crazy/convenient if Tommie started dating a redhead! Listen, as long as this Rick guy never goes anywhere without a necktie, I'm fine. That will distinguish him from the uncontrollably blue-collar Paul Linski.