Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Apartment 8Z

 

The professor's hand in the last panel is creeping me out a little bit.  Is that supposed to be a friendly pat?  That's more of a strong fondle/desperate clutching.  Greg isn't complaining though, so I guess I shouldn't let it bother me.

I really, really, really hope that the co-op board is Lu Ann, Margo, Taser Lady and the Professor, with Tommie as the official co-op board stenographer.  Lu Ann will be all swoony during the vote and will have to take a two day bath afterwards to cool down her lust.  Taser Lady will be a bit aloof at first, her heart ensconced behind a force field of 50,000 volts, but Greg's charm and boy next door looks will break through.  The Professor is a solid yes.  That will leave Margo, furious, as the only nay vote.  Greg will push all her buttons.

3 comments:

Gerard said...

Co-op board? Didn't Margo some time ago refer to the three of them owning the building? Perhaps she meant that they "own" it the same way I "own" the government.

Mike said...

On one hand, I think of Margo as someone who would find being on the co-op board pedestrian busy work. On the other hand, I can really imagine her as someone who would take any opportunity to tell her neighbors (or anyone else) what to do.

Ken said...

I'm seeing a strong fondle. Greg should consider the Professor's offer. Well educated, worldly, on the co-op board...Greg should be flattered.