Monday, October 8, 2012

Real Estate

Now, this certainly may be ignorance on my part, but what is Greg's agent doing? Anything? He's got no hook ups, no connections for Greg in New York? He hasn't even given Greg a clue where he should locate in New York? Has Greg been staying in a $240/night hotel room the past month or so? What is going on.

Oh my gosh! How could I let myself get distracted by Greg's inept agent without commenting first on Greg's awesome line, "Easy is what I'm looking for!"? Greg.... I'm so glad you're a part of this strip.

1 comment:

Ken said...

Easy is in the tub next door.

You have been going after unobtainium, aka Margo. It's okay Greg. The heart wants what the heart wants. Or is the heart a lonely hunter? I don't know, I turned off my emotion chip.

What type of Professor is Ari? Not math, he can't put two and two together.

I'm easy like Sunday morning.