Wednesday, June 2, 2010

YOUR FACE IS!!

Jack proves once again what a smooth talker he is by bellowing "YOU ARE" at Doris. And then, OH SNAP, Doris surrenders her cupcake! Look at her, waving her cupcake right in Jack's face!

If only Margo was there to say it herself. Oh well, at least Doris didn't offer him Betty White's giant dusty muffin.

It's not too late to vote for your favorite storyline of last year. Bobbie is firmly in the lead, but Catfight isn't far behind, and Taser Lady is only a zap behind. I'm impartial of course; I love all of my children equally. But vote early and often, I always say!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Jack's oily simpering is getting on my nerves.

Is Doris quitting, opening an Assistant position for Tommie? She wants a new job, right? Apartment 3-Gallery!

Anonymous said...

Ahh!! It's a ghost muffin! That is the whitest damn muffin I've ever seen!

The TJ said...

I'm pretty sure Doris is using the cupcake as a decoy.

"Hey Jack! See the shiney cupcake? Do you? Go get it!" Then she runs as if she were out-racing the devil himself.