Saturday, June 12, 2010

Remember Me?

OH MAN! It's old what's-her-face! Uh, Katie? Carol? Uh. Hold on. Let me do a little digging, let's see here...

IT'S MARIE!! It's gotta be! She was around during Tommie's previous [failed] attempt to break into the theater scene, and doggone it, she'll be around for the next one too! She was last seen crushing Tommie's soul by using her as inspiration for role as a spinster. She was also spotted with the Professor quite a bit... wish I could find a link for that, but can't seem to pinpoint it. Anyway, she just kind of fell off the map for a while, I guess she moved to LA to chase her acting dreams and email the Professor and MAYBE HOST I DRESSED IN THE DARK? Hmm? Yes please!

Of course, sadly, that means that the Professor's phone call/drop-in buddy was not Bobbie. But Marie was kind of flighty and thoughtless, she should be a good sub.

UPDATE: Where did the name Marie come from? I definitely meant Gina. Please see the CC's excellent post for both the correct name and the links I meant to link to! I'll be back on my game Monday, promise.

2 comments:

mrvy said...

Nope, according to Sunday's strip it's GINA!!!!
Uh, who's Gina?

Andrew said...

Is it bad that I both immediately recognized her when I read the strip *and* remembered her name?