Tuesday, April 24, 2012

GASP! KISS! Drunken fools!

So it seems that Maggie has taken a little hiatus from blogging JUST AS THINGS GET INTERESTING!

Monday, April 23rd


A) Am I the only one that finds it awkward that Tommie is following Nina up the steps?
B) The second panel is the greatest that I have yet encountered during my tenure on the blog.  It's got everything!  Nina shouting "GASP!!" and Margo and Scott planting a powerful unified kiss simultaneously on each other's jawbones. 

Tuesday, April 24th


I like how Margo can tolerate being referred to as a "so-called friend," yet she will not be called a drunken fool.  Didn't Nina see how tiny those wine glasses were?  In Scott and Margo's defense, they were clearly kissing each other on the cheek/jaw, with no lips and certainly no tongue.  However, their below the belt parts were clearly touching and they were getting a little handsy.  Nina's so dejected in the last panel, so I'm tempted to rule in her favor.

3 comments:

Ken said...

Scottie does seem very innocent looking in the last panel. I'm sure Margo had something in her eye and Scottie was just helping her. Maybe Margo fell off the ladder while putting the finishing touches on the nursery and Scottie saved her. They were caught in the awkward embrace.

I don't buy any of it and neither should Nina. She should take half and get the apartment with the wine cellar.

Anonymous said...

They should try the old "we were just rehearsing a play" excuse.

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog and I think it absolutely hilarious! Just thought I'd say that. :)

Anyway I hope in the next storyline they introduce us to Margo's home planet so we can meet the other evil, emotionless, and robotic aliens as well. I wonder if she can morph into a human or if it is merely human skin...