Thursday, April 26, 2012

Go Nina!

Wednesday, April 25


All I can say to Nina is: you go, girlfriend! Seriously, who would come home to her husband kissing her friend, empty bottle of wine nearby, and say "Oh, OK, if you insist it was innocent." I would kick his ass, so I approve of Nina's unbelievably deep frown and swear words. I also enjoy the word "lurches" and I'm sure if she heard that description of her pregnant self storming away, she'd be thrilled.

Thursday, April 26


Actually, Tommie, I'm not sure if this is part of a midwife's job description, but I do understand your desire to stick around and watch all of the juicy drama unfold. Maybe you can write a song about it!

2 comments:

D.B. Echo said...

If Nina weren't so gripped with emotion in that last panel, she would have been able to get out her full statement: "I want to CHOKE that S.O.B.!"

Ken said...

There seems to be a lot of foreshadowing about the stairs. I hope Nina doesn't fall and lose the baby.