Monday, April 16, 2012

Toasting Continues

Did that thing with Nina and the supermarket just happen? Because... okay, point taken, that was going nowhere, I guess. So back to drinking! And while Margo looks right at home in the first panel (at her Margo-iest, as I would say), she looks hilariously out of sorts in the second panel. "And here's to.. Nina's father? I don't know, what else do you toast to? The sun? Kitchen magnets? The cupboard handles that make me look like I'm head bobbling? I didn't think you had to toast stuff to keep drinking."

2 comments:

Ken said...

You wouldn't like Scottie when he's angry with that poor perscpective Hulk hand.

No twinkie fwip?

I'll toast to that! I'm drinking the House Red Wine. Very light and has no finish, but it gets the job done.

Sugar Packet said...

Scott angry!!