Thursday, April 19, 2012

Trust Me, I'm a Midwife


Um, Tommie, I don't think she's worried it's a sign of weakness. I think she's probably sick of you hanging around and wants to be alone with her husband. Meanwhile, Tommie has absolutely nothing better to do than carry the box full of groceries inside. She'll awkwardly stand there as Nina waits for her to leave, then make up something about how pregnant women shouldn't cook, so that she can hold on to some fantasy of being useful for a little while longer.

But really, I can't wait to see Tommie react to the inevitable Nina/Margo showdown. This is going to be fun!

1 comment:

Neville Flynn said...

Are Tommie's coat and the lamp the same color?

Nina: Enough is enough! I have had it with this motherf'ing midwife in this motherf'ing apartment!

Sorry, I should have used the PC version.

Nina: Enough is enough! I have had it with this monkey fighting midwife in this Monday to Friday apartment!