Sunday, July 19, 2009

Double Dragon II: The Final Embrace

Two panels on Sunday definitely merited comment:


Tim and Nora embrace!
Billy and Marion embrace!Not shown elsewhere during the week was Nora and Tim's ultimate embrace. Am I the only one who's reminded of the ending of that old NES game Double Dragon II: The Revenge? I am? Yeah, I played that game maybe too much. Well anyway, I'm glad to see that Nora is excited beyond mannequin-like poses to see her husband, even if it means bullrushing him. Careful, he's frail!




Forget this, let's rumble!
Meanwhile, this Sunday panel offers a more revealing view of Margo's hotel room panic. She's finally about to rip her human disguise off, which is awesome!! I've been waiting for this forever. Tell me I'm not the only one who has suspected that Margo is an alien lifeform waiting for the perfect moment to summon her brethren and enslave the human race. I am? Strike two. Oh well, it'd be pretty cool.

No comments: