Tuesday, November 10, 2009

"You have a camera phone?!"

You have a camera?!"Pfft! Tail your husband? Get real, Bobbie. I leave that kind of grunt work to my assistant. She also has to take all the pictures, and steal all the receipts out of the garbage cans, and dress up like a waitress and pretend to work at all the restaurants he goes to. I hang around in my cool electric blue jean jacket and deal with the clients. I also park cars. And I do it well."

P.S. Forgot to mention this yesterday, but just wanted to point out that Bobby's wearing nearly the same thing Ruby wore to her I Dressed in the Dark audition. Who does this reflect more poorly on? Explain.

3 comments:

Hermite said...

Maybe it was just a two for one sale at the Ed Hardy store?

Sugar Packet said...

Bobbie would probably die if she saw Ruby was wearing the same pink blazer as she was, but where would these two ever run into each other? Literally the only place I can think of is the post office, and that is SOOO 20th century.

phoebes-in-santa fe said...

Oh, it definitely would be worse for Bobbie. After all, Ruby dresses like a cleaning lady.