Monday, November 30, 2009

Catch Up

Ah, what a relaxing Thanksgiving break I had. I watched the National Dog Show, had a couple of beers, did a jigsaw puzzle, enjoyed a delicious turkey dinner prepared by my mother, and watched one of my favorite Christmas movies of all time: Home Alone. And then I slept for three days. It was great! Did everyone else have a nice time?

Friday November 26, 2009Just make sure it's Earl Grey and not Jack Daniels.
Looks like Tommie took it easy, chilling with her pals Earl Grey and Mr. Anthropomorphic Teapot. She talks about having lots of friends, but I'm not really sure who she's talking about. Also, Tommie, you've been playing this fiddle for almost three years now. I think we're reaching the threshold of our collective sympathy, if we had any to begin with.

Monday, November 30, 2009
I thought your name was Alex.
Mr. Bobbie Merrill has also had a relaxing Thanksgiving break, having switched from Lu Ann to Margo (I hope I hope). Actually, an affair with Margo would probably be anything but relaxing... I guess we're beginning to suspect this Alec/x fellow, since he's leading the witness and all, plus his name changed from Alex to Alec, plus he's dressing like a sea captain. In Alec/x's defense, pictures printed from a camera phone tend to be a bit blurry.

3 comments:

phoebes in santa fe said...

Maybe "hubby" is a judge of that stupid "change your life" show that Ruby and Tommie were trying out for.

Casey said...

Mags I watched Home Alone too! It seemed to be some kind of marathon on FX, a la A Christmas Story on TBS on Christmas Eve. As much as I like Home Alone, and was glad to be able to catch it, could they maybe add some variety? Not Home Alone 2-4 though (I think they made up to 4). Those are just awful.

On A3G, I wish they would show us these photos. Show, don't tell, kids. Oh, wait, I'm talking abotu A3G...

PS I hope this means Tommie is 'moving on' by attempting some dramatic suicide. If she fails, all the better, because GOD SHE IS SUCH A FAILURE.

Maggie said...

Hahahaha! Ohhhh Tommie. My guess (newly formulated) is that Tommie will start hallucinating that the anthropomorphic teapot is her new best friend, and it will start whispering to her that she should kill her roommates. You know, something psychotic like that. Now THAT would be a twist.