Friday, November 13, 2009

Why Yes I AM a Therapist!

Ha ha ha! Yes, we therapists certainly say that a lot. You know, since I'm a therapist and all! It's one of our "tricks of the trade," so to speak. Ha ha ha! Awesome. So, you don't want to pay to talk to me? Okay, what if I pay you to talk to me? Sounds great. Maybe afterwards I can walk you back to your hotel room and prevent you from having a drink!

Between the "Did you have a bad day?" and the "Do you want to talk about it?" I feel fairly confident that I myself could be a therapist too. If only I had an empty therapist's office to move into.

3 comments:

phoebes-in-santa fe said...

"Wardle's Cafeteria"? "Rice pudding"?

Jeez, have either the writer or illustrator EVER been to New York City? I have never seen one ethnic food or person in this comic strip...

Maggie said...

Oh my god. My home computer is being weird and not letting me see the Saturday strip. Tell me they went to WARDLE'S CAFETERIA??? Ohhh man. I can't wait to check it out on Monday.

phoebes in santa fe said...

Yup, they did, for the rice pudding.