Thursday, October 1, 2009

Jober as a Sudge

One brave drop of booze flees the glass to send for help.Hmm, her hand was steady enough to pour that drink... I would start calling Bobbie "Shaky Hands Magee" but that would mean she was related to Margo. Anyway, I think she's faking it. She's probably just angling for a steak dinner to go with that drink before she reinvites Doc Prof back to her room for some late night smooching.

By the way, Bobbie? The Professor isn't even a licensed counselor. He certainly isn't a medical doctor. Next she'll think he's an astronaut.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my god, you guessed it! You accidently hit it on the mark four months before it's even been revealed that Bobbie Merrill is Margo's stepmother!

I wonder if you remembered writing "Shaky Hands Magee"? I am super impressed by your Apt 3-G aptitude.