Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Ohmygosh, ohmygosh!

Come on Tommie, don't you have cable?I will graciously overlook that What Not to Wear is over six years old and somewhat old news because I'm so excited that, you guys, Ruby's gonna get a makeover! Or Tommie. ....or potentially anyone in this strip. Buuuut, probably Ruby, cause of the ribbons and frills and all. I'll miss the ribbons, truly I will. HOWEVER, I really can't wait what constitutes a makeover in A3G world. My guess:

  • hair covering one eye, Veronica Lake-style
  • make up (for at least a couple of days)
  • some sort of "voluptuous" dress
  • less-oblong earrings?
  • NO BOWS

I am also pumped to see what the Stacy London/Clinton Kelly doppelgangers are going to be like. Probably frantic and insulting. Yes yes yes!

3 comments:

phoebes in santa fe said...

Maybe the entire strip will be "done over". It certainly needs it.

Carlye said...

I am so excited to see what they do with Ruby!

Sugar Packet said...

Agreed! I'm afraid makeover = haircut, but I'm hoping for more.