Friday, October 9, 2009

Is... is that where we were?

I know I wasn't there much when you were a kid, but now I don't have anything else to do!I feel like I'm a step or two behind on this scene. Yesterday, a car pulled up to her apartment, without being clear if "her" meant Margo or Lu Ann or someone else. The car I guess was Martin's, but that wasn't clear either. Now it turns out everyone was together at Gabriella's apartment, not that it was important enough to draw. It's like I missed a day. Was Wednesday's comic about everyone having dinner at Gabriella's, and then Martin helping Margo and Lu Ann into his car? Nope, just Ruby and Tommie complaining.

And what's up with Martin?? He grew an upper lip AND cheekbones in one day! Cosmetic surgery, I bet. New York City, am I right?

No comments: