Friday, October 2, 2009

Hunger Strike

I can't resist a man who has half a container of cold sesame noodles in his fridge.Now if I were the Professor, I'd probably thinking, "Abort. Abort. Chick is mentally unstable. Locate nearest exit." But I'm guessing that smile in panel two is genuine, not plastered on in a panic like mine would be.

All this seems like a Lifetime movie waiting to happen. Her troubled past, their romantic tension (that I'm guessing is there), the moral ambiguities of their professional and personal relationship... though it'd help if Bobbie were even a little feminine or good looking.

So, I challenge my readers to come up with a good Lifetime movie name for this story arc! Here's my attempt: Shaky Hands, Shaky Heart: the Bobbie Merrill Story.

3 comments:

Fraser said...

Professor Papagoras, or, How I Stopped Worrying and Learned to Enjoy it Greek Style.

Megan said...

Sleepless Nights, Grecian Dreams: The Bobbie Merrell Story

Tony N said...

I don't know the name but Meredith Baxter would be a shoe-in to play Bobbie.