Wednesday, October 21, 2009

That's Right, Tommie.

They'll probably tell you to change your upholstry, Ruby. I would say that no women would have an open conversation of how badly they dress and how much they need a makeover, but..... I've actually had this conversation with my friends before. Any one of us, even those of us who thought we dressed decently, would accept nationally televised ridicule in return for $5000 of clothes and a haircut. Aside from the loot, it'd be an awesome story. "I love that shirt, where did you get it?" "Oh, this old thing? I got it a few years back when I WAS ON WHAT NOT TO WEAR, yes yes yes!!"

So Tommie may look reluctant, but she'll probably come to the same conclusion we did and wind up going. That bubble-haired jerk better not make the show. This is Ruby's time to shine!

2 comments:

Casey said...

Oh hells yeah I'd go on What Not to Wear, even if it meant wearing sweats and dressing inappropriately for months before. I would be the most agreeable person ever to be on that show. "Whatever you say Stacy and Clinton, just pick things out and I will wear them." Lucky old Tommie, or Ruby. Or both! Maybe they'll say "We've never seen 2 friends who are both so clueless. Let's do a dub ep!" like when they did the WNTW high school reunion shows.

McClure said...

You know, we all really need to start saving up for our self-sponsored $5000 NYC shopping spree...