Sunday, October 4, 2009

A Short Interruption

I'm going to be traveling for work for the next few days--my first business trip! I hope it's as glamorous as I imagine. However, I won't have access to the internet, so I won't be posting for the next few days. I just pray that we're going to cool down on all the red hot Bobbie-Professor-Ruby action and switch to our B-plot, which is... I don't know, Margo and Lu Ann getting along? Tommie feeling icky about death? No one dating anybody? Hmm.

Be good, kids!

3 comments:

McClure said...

Having read today's strip, I think you should hire a guest blogger, Mags! I nominate Casey for duty. Or Kardine, since she's already in the blogspot world.

Carlye said...

You're about to have your illusions shattered. Business travel isn't at all glamorous, just tedious. Try and have some fun, anyway!

Maggie said...

Carlye: agreed. Aside from the work itself, my favorite part was probably all the little cereal boxes I stole from the continental breakfast.