Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Sorry About That!

Hey everyone! I'm back. Sorry for the long absense, and right as things were heating up with this weird middle-aged love triangle! Sheesh. So let's get caught up, people!

Saturday September 26, 2009

Ruby's visible unhappiness and sarcastic comment go completely unnoticed because it SO doesn't occur to the Professor that there's a problem with being "just neighbors."

Panels from Sunday, September 27, 2009

While Ruby continues her Spurned Neighbor act without an audience, Bobbie pretty much asks the Professor point blank for sex. Of course, this is kind of a conflict of interest, since he's kind of her doctor, kind of, so he'll graciously decline I imagine.

Monday, September 28, 2009

OR NOT! In a big surprise to no one, Doctor Professor has no conception of doctor-patient boundaries. In fact, according to Apartment 3-G standards, he's already made it to first base (a firm and hearty handshake).

Tuesday September 29, 2009

Not much to say here, except that Bobbie is certainly looking very upper east side in that bluish overcoat.

Wednesday September 30, 3009

And finally, let's start boozing while we can! Bobbie will not let up on the sauce. This might be second base in A3G... I have to think this out.

Sorry again for the absence. Mostly it was work-related, but I also spent the weekend out of town in New York City, partying like an A3G girl! Though now that I think of it, the last time I saw any of them go out for fun was New Year's Eve 2007. Plus I think I'd die if I ever saw the ladies visit where I was staying in Koreatown (with the ethnics).

5 comments:

phoebes-in-santa fe said...

Bobbie certainly works fast. How did she know Aristotle didn't have somewhere else to go/something else to do?

Also, Margo, clean up Ruby and bring her up to sophisticated NYC standards.

Casey said...

FINALLY.
:)
I think Bobbie Merrill is me 30 years from now.

Maggie said...

Casey: I don't know what you mean exactly, but that's a horrible thing to say! I hope in thirty years you're not jumping in front of buses to get attention (although I have to say, it 100% worked, so I'm not sure what the takeaway there is).

McClure said...

I think I can envision just the right setting for fleshing out another set of baseball metaphors... and it will be happening next weekend. I hope the condo has a porch!

(And a view of Jamestown Road...? No?)

Tony N said...

Cheer up, Ruby, you know who would have been THRILLED by that description? Taser Lady. "After all, what kind of a world would it be if we didn’t look out for our NEIGHBORS?"