Thursday, September 10, 2009

Pity Par-tay!

Um, how are we gonna pay rent?Come on, they're just trying to outdo each other now! "My boyfriend was murdered by a junkie!" "Well my boyfriend was smothered in an avalanche!" "Well I was neglected by my family!" "Well I was too! Plus I was annoying!" I give both rounds to Lu Ann, because at least Margo was neglected and rich and had a saint for a boyfriend. Can't wait for Round Three, probably about how they both haven't worked in months.

Meanwhile, Tommie is totally out of the loop!

3 comments:

phoebes-in-santa fe said...

I thought Margo's parents weren't married?

Casey said...

Tommie is busy thinking about how socially awkward grief is. Or maybe finding a boyfriend who's bound to die soon so she can join in the grief. Professor?? It all comes together.

Phoebes, I think that Margo was raised by her father and her father's wife? Her real mother was the maid? So I'm assuming in this case 'mother' means stepmother or whatever you'd consider her. Is that right Mags? I might be making that up.

Maggie said...

You're totally right, Casey! The pupil has become the master!