Friday, September 4, 2009

Well Enough, Lu Ann

How many collared shirts do these women own?

Just as things were heating up in therapy, time to cool down at 3-G with some COFFEE DRINKING MADNESS! I... I can't really say I find anything remarkable about today's strip, except maybe that Margo's neck has a sort of E.T. the extraterrestrial quality to it in the last panel. And that Lu Ann looks like a handsome woman in the first panel. Just what the Professor likes! And when I say Professor, I mean Doctor.

2 comments:

McClure said...

When I first looked at this this morning, I was drawn right to that last panel. To my eye, LuAnn's got a little devious thing going on, as if she plans on knocking off Margo so they'll have to either let Ruby into the apartment or move into Apartment 2G. And Margo seems to be picking up on that a little bit... she seems the slightest bit frightened. Or she's just alarmed at someone being nice... there's always that.

Casey said...

I just think Margo is horrified at the prospect of spending any more time with Lu Ann than is absolutely necessary. In fact, Lu Ann's offer has caused her to immediately realize how foolish of her it was to let her guard down and open up at all to her roommates. Now they're going to get all clingy and try to 'help' her. *shudders* human contact....