Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Heavy Lifting

It's nice when you can get out of work at 2:00 in the afternoon.Yay! Ruby! I knew it! Ruby will always have a warm spot in my heart, mostly because of her fashion choices. Although I would really think she'd be used to being brusquely ordered about by now. I mean, how long has she been working with Margo?

Also, I thought it was morning... maybe because I rarely leave work when it's that bright out. Or because I rarely leave work screaming "And I love my job!" in my head.

2 comments:

phoebes-in-santa fe said...

Please tell me what self-respecting NYC bride, in her Vera Wang dress, would hire RUBY - who on a good day looks like a street person - to put on her wedding??

McClure said...

haha! Ruby the street person... sounds like a previous life to me!