Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Papagoras, Papagoras, hmm...

It's like saying, Hmm, Zackarackarooky, rings a bell, but I just don't remember!Hmm. To most people who are not Greek, Ms. Merrill, the name "Papagoras" would stick out in their brain like a sore thumb, like Jesse Katsopolis or Plato. For example, when I hear "Papagoras" I immediately think "The professor from Apartment 3-G who's illegally writing perscriptions." Well, to be fair, this is the first time I've heard his last name, but you can bet I won't forget it!

Well, from the door shouting "knock knock," it seems that wraps up our session! Don't forget to schedule your next appointment with my secretary on your way out, thanks for stopping by. Sonia, will you send in my 1:05?

3 comments:

Megan said...

It would be great if this were the whole storyline, and next strip is like LuAnn sees a ghost. I think they were childhood sweethearts. And whose family vacations in Greece regularly? If you're so rich, why can't you sleep. My guess is the crushing loneliness that Dr. Papagoras, PhD will alleviate in a brief and star-crossed romance. Before he goes to jail for writing illegal scripts.

Maggie said...

Mekar, that's the funniest thing I've read all day!

McClure said...

Again with the ghosts! Yeah! I want to see LuAnn seeing ghosts!

Although watching the Professor get hauled off to the clink would be funny, too.