Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Angry Thoughts


Evan really must be angry, his mustard suit seems to have lost some of it's former luster.  I didn't really see this seething rage coming from Evan.  I can see why he's mad at Cathy and I guess he's just jealous that Greg can afford the blue suits of the nouveau riche.  Margo is smug, but that's what makes her Margo.  I thought her treating you like a convenient boy toy was part your grand scheme to steal away her clients client.  My prediction is that he steals Skyler and Greg away to his own agency and then ruins the pretty people's careers.   :::maniacal laughter:::

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Evan has to be the whiniest boy toy ever, but man oh man does he look sharp in yellow!! That's a good thing, as it appears to be the only color clothing he owns.

J.R. Clark said...

"And oh, how I hate the blue people!!!! They just stare at me in silence!!!!"