Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Top Secret!


I'm glad that in these days of rampant morbid obesity that Margo has provided her employees with a nutritious bowl of fresh fruit for snacking. I'll give it to Frank.  He really nailed the look of pure terror on Evan's face in the last panel.  It's a good thing he wore his most urine colored suit to cover  it up.  I doubt that Greg's James Bond is the hottest movie of 2013.  I'm pretty sure that title goes to Harry Potter and the Author Who Realized Adult Fiction Doesn't Pay Nearly As Well as Young Adult Series Do.

2 comments:

J.R. Clark said...

Shouldn't it be the hottest film of 1963, not 2013? The reference to the present day is throwing me into cognitive dissonance, because to me the characters and setting of A3G look straight outa the Kennedy administration.

Didn't one of the "lovely ladies" become widowed when the Viet Cong shot down her fighter pilot husband over South Vietnam? How can that happen in modern freaking times?

Anonymous said...

They retconned the strip---Luann is still a war widow, but now her husband was killed 7 years ago in Afghanistan