Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmas Plot!


At first I was confused by the abrupt jump from one storyline to another, but I think this might explain why Margo has been acting so strange. Of course, the Margo we've been seeing for the last several weeks was really a malfunctioning Margo-bot. I knew Margo would go to any lengths not to do any real work... if only she knew how silly and sappy her twin was making her appear!

I am glad to finally see Lu Ann and Tommie again, even if Tommie looks so mopey about having to work that her face seems to be melting off. I'm genuinely interested in what Lu Ann has to say, which is a good sign that the current storyline needs to wrap up, stat. I can't believe I just used the phrase "genuinely interested" in conjunction with anything Lu Ann could possibly say...

4 comments:

Maggie said...

HA! I know. I think we've been doing this too long if we're genuinely happy to see Tommie and Lu Ann. P.S. THEY'RE DRESSED UP LIKE THE CHIPMUNKS, what is this world coming to???

Anonymous said...

I thought "Powerpuff Girls" myself, but then I noticed they were wearing each other's colors. It would be awesome if Margo were in green, Lu Ann blue, etc.

Elaine said...

Maybe the Three Stoogettes?

I'm also happy to see the whole gang, I'm getting really tired of Evan and his yellow suit.

J.R. Clark said...

O MARGO. YOU AIN'T KNOW?

YOU GONE GO OUT WIT JAMES BLOND. IMMA CHILL WIT JAMES BLAND.