Friday, September 5, 2014

Who Are You?

Ah. I see. I was out last week, so now every feels like they can foist these super boring exposition strips on me. Payback's a snitch.

Thursday September 4, 2014
A love so great and a pain so deep, all you can really do is smirk about it, you know?

Friday September 5, 2014
Is this a good "meet-cute" story, or just a boring one? I can't tell. I first met my husband in an extremely boring manner—at a bar, at a work function—but when I tell people how we met, I usually skip two months ahead to the house party where I took a swig of the scotch he got from a friend overseas and then threw up in the corner of the living room. Because it's more interesting!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't anyone going to remark about how Tommie's hair suddenly got much longer in the second panel?

Ken's Orange Overcoat said...

@Anonymous, happens all the time. That's the thing about A3-G: even the miraculous is boring.

Chester the Dog said...

All these two do is wander around the room, spouting random fasts from the past. Whatever is on the TV must be more interesting.

Toots McGee said...

Hey, remember when Tina stopped by? That was awesome, wasn't it.

Anonymous said...

It looks like bagface fell asleep or lost a eyeball in the second panel. Poor old LuAnn

Jay Kay said...

@Anonymous,

Carol is chopping onions in P2.

Anonymous said...

Uhh, where is Dr. Jack these days? Still riding his horse around the wild woods of upstate New York?

Bakring Monkey said...

@Anonymous: That's an excellent question - He'd haul ass back if he knew the state of things. He's gone for a few weeks and the whole farm turns into tiny margaritas and talking about boys. No breakfasts being made, no manure being shoveled (wasn't Tommie the one who had some work ethic?) And where the heck is Doc Big Wheel - wasn't he supposed to be covering for Jack? I'm guessing Mare-y and Lily are in the barn desperately pawing (hoofing? whatever horses/coyote-fawns do,) at the wall of their own unshoveled waste that's trapped them inside.

Allen said...

If someone came up to me in the street and asked "Who are you?", I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be swooning. I'd probably be very creeped out, and would assume they were either A) psychotic B) on drugs or C) really really really bad at hitting on people. Maybe a combination of the three.