Friday, August 20, 2010

Avast!


Aye, mateys. I be commandeering this blog.

To be real for a second, Maggie is a punk. A PUNK. Who hasn't been blogging because she's "busy." Yeah, we all have problems, Maggie.

I would play catch up with this blog, but frankly I'm lazy and I've been drinking some wine, and that would be asking a bit much.

Lu Ann is being a little naive here, to be honest. Margo, going soft? Puh-leez. Can you not tell from the death stare she's giving that glass of what I can only assume is mini-bar vodka that she is not going down without a fight? This is MARGO, people. If they try to cut her hair, I'm pretty sure someone is going to get cut. If they try to dye it, someone's gonna die. Get it??? Fun with homophones.

2 comments:

mrvy said...

Re: Saturday 8/21's strip. Why does Tommie look about 65 suddenly? I knew this story was taking a long time, but not THAT long!

I have a little sympathy for Maggie; summer malaise and all.

Anonymous said...

I was so worried something happened. What the hell would I do without my daily dose of 3G quips?