Friday, August 27, 2010

Deadlocked

I think that Kitty's main concern at this point is that her forehead is growing larger by the panel. Next time she appears, she's going to look like that kid from Mask. Also, Lu Ann, you're pretty stupid, so you don't realize that Kat and Kitty are playing what is known in the biz as the "Good Cop, Bad Cop" routine. Kitty is just trying to pretend that she's empathetic to the rape of your locks, but she's really pushing Kat's agenda. "If you don't end up with a bob at minimum, I will force Tommie to wear jort overalls and Margo will go home with nothing but mumus." Kat doesn't mess around.

6 comments:

Casey said...

This is getting really dark and creepy. That look on Kitty's face actually implies to me that her mother has done this to her before..... torturing her friends....bullying her into cutting her hair...being a horrible, horrible mother.

Also, I agree with you folks who said that the font color doesn't really work, it's hurting my eyes too. :( Mags??? It's a really cool redesign though!

Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading this blog, but the new colors make it very hard to read.

mrvy said...

@Have you seen Sat.'s strip? Lu Ann knows she's been played! See, she's not dumb as a post.

ReverendG said...

Please to change font colouring please.

Casey said...

Maggie's the only one who has access to the blog's design, I think, and she's probably not around right now, but once she gets back I'm sure she'll hear the cries of the people. Until then everyone just hang tight. We'll get through this, together.

Maggie said...

Haha... deadlocked. I just got it.