Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Kat and Mouse Games


Every time that more information is revealed about Kat, I wonder if she's a dominatrix or a makeover show host. She's setting up these elaborate games and punishments, it's like she's a Bond villain. Oh Margo, you ungrateful witch with a b. I mean here Tabitha took the time to explain hair extensions to you and promised to make you GORGEOUS while you do nothing but sit still and be quiet, and all you have to say is whatever. When will Kat punish you for your insolence and defiance? And Tabitha, you don't have to wear a white cape, those are just for the clients. Unless Kat mandated that attire and threatened your friends and family if you don't comply...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kat seems to me to be a Nazi, only one who hates individuality in cosmetic design more than, y'know, Jews. She's quite scary like that. O_O

Great Scott! It looks like from the newest strip that Margo is actually getting a new hairstyle and she likes it. Too bad it looked better before but maybe it'll get more volume later on.

Maggie said...

I like that Margo and Tabitha are all matchy matchy, mostly because I like to say matchy matchy! Also, I looked it up, the blond pixie hairdresser you speak of is a Tabatha, not a Tabitha. Totally different! ^_^ Although I think Margaret Shulock is a big fan of Bravo...