Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I Don't Hate It

NOW WAIT JUST A MINUTE HERE. Margo doesn't know what a hair straightener is?? No. I don't believe it. Margo, Margo! You're supposed to be the sophisticated one! The Veronica to Tommie and Lu Ann's Betty! The Daphne to their Velma! The Stacey McGill to their Mary Anne Spier! You're upsetting me very much right now!

It's not totally clear from the depiction, but I think it's implied that Margo now has a long flowing waterfall of hair. I'm not sure if this is from extensions or if her hair was so kinky and gnarled with evil that straightening made it appear to grow 12 inches. Will this be clarified? I'm guessing no.

3 comments:

D.B. Echo said...

I agree with the "Hilarious sound effect" label. Margo should get her hair's timing checked, since it now knocks.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic. She now looks like she's 10 years older and just got out of the shower. Well done!

Anonymous said...

She looks kinda nice in panel 1 but in panel two it looks like she's both Asian (when I'm pretty sure she's Italian) and is making a evil glare.