Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Sorry!

So, pretty fairly, we have been chided for not updating when there are three of us contributing to this blog. I kind of feel guilty, so I'm stepping up here. However, I'll note that I've been completely uninspired by the recent A3Gs, and just hoping that Maggie or Megan would feel like updating. Oops. Maybe they thought the same thing. So, take today's strip for example:


I have nothing to say to this. Do Kat and Kitty look exceptionally creepy? Yes. (Are Kat's eyes rolled back completely, Exorcist-style, in panel 1?) Is Kat wearing a particularly heinous shade of yellow? Yes. Do I think she might steal my soul? Quite possibly. But really, hasn't this all been done? Well, here it is again. It would be delightful to get the final reveal sometime this decade, because then you'll probably have all three of us racing to update this shiz as soon as possible.

6 comments:

Maggie said...

Thank you Casey. Thank you thank you thank you. I saw today's strip and I was like, jeez, I got nothing.

The only thing I found mildly interesting was that Kat has fashioned herself up by wearing a gold Cuban chain. Or is she wearing her purse around her neck? Or is it a particularly modest lei? No clue.

Casey said...

PS Maggie where are you I feel like I haven't talked to you in forever, woman!

mrvy said...

Actually, I thought K & K cleaned up pretty nicely. Low standards on my part, I suppose. Or maybe anything that seems like it might, just maybe, advance the plot is cause for optimism.

Nah. It's low standards.

Kitty's eyes in panel one look like the silvery eyes of the villains from a Star Trek TOS episode. I think they needed to be destroyed before they took over the universe, or something like that.

Anonymous said...

Why did no one mention the crowd of blue people pressing up behind these exceptionally plain fashion mavens? Oh wait, that's just all us fans going blue in the face after holding our breath waiting for this big reveal...

Megan said...

I admit that I saw the last couple of strips and was like "these are incredibly boring, why are you dragging this out?" Plus, I assumed people would be too busy out barbecuing to notice our little Labor Day hiatus. We'll do better on the next government holiday, we promise.

Matt said...

Oh boo, I knew Margo would look hot all they did is straighten her hair and put her in a odd dotty dress. But it is worth mentioning that Mama Kat gave her not 1 but 2 exclamation marks. Fabulous indeed!! Plus Margo's motion lines indicate that she's being spun like a top, WHEEE!

Let's get to what the readers really want: to see Lu Ann have an identity crisis once her blonde hair is cut. Now that is entertaining!! But knowing Lu Ann I'm betting she probably quit because the threat of her precious tresses being cut drove her to flee screaming in terror into the night.

Maybe Tommie will look sexy though which is what I'm hoping for. Poor girl deserves it.