Thursday, September 2, 2010

You Can Never Go Home Again

I like that Margo's "dramatic new look" earns a bobble-swivel combo from Nancy, who is either a. phoning it in or b. impressed anytime someone spends more than five minutes on their hair. There's a whole world of hairstyles to explore beyond the headband, Nancy... remove your shackles, embrace your options! Let Tabitha show you the way!

And Margo, you big silly, you're not going home! It's time for dramatic before-and-afters! Now put some clothes on. Your hair is already returning to normal, so we'll have to hurry.

5 comments:

D.B. Echo said...

I'm thinking that Margo looks remarkably...plain.

Anonymous said...

Margo looks like Cher!

Carlye said...

I'm so disappointed. I wanted Margo to get "LuAnn waves", and have them put LuAnn in a "Margo bun"! I don't know how they can have the nerve to call this a "style". Blah.

Sugar Packet said...

I think the biggest change is the switch to a side part... baby steps, Margo!

kitchenbeard said...

So they took her hair out of the bun and.......