Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Kat Fight


I can't believe that Lu Ann thought the frail and decrepit Mr. Mojo would be a bully. He's probably off to get a B12 shot so he has the strength to lift his arms and cut your hair. Kat will not accept this kind of rebellion, not when she is so overdue for an Emmy. My prediction is this whole "my blonde hair is my entire identity" story line drags on for about another two weeks and Lu Ann ends up with a brunette pixie cut and immediately tries to jump off a bridge.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lu Ann jump off a bridge? We should be so lucky.

Carlye said...

Ooo, Mojo, can I have a haircut like my idol, Kat? Better yet, who does YOUR hair?

kitchenbeard said...

Mojo looks like a few guys I've dated. No wonder I'm still single.

Maggie said...

Yeah, give it some time, think it over, it's not like the cameras are rolling or anything. Um, are they? Aren't they? It's so confusing.