Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Leave It to Wally

I've always found the adorable little brother to be a hilarious storytelling cliche--no one can resist them! But today, adorable little brothers everywhere have been dealt a blow. Just look at Lu Ann staring down Wally. She's like, "Lemons? Really? I can't believe this crap. Stop shaking that thing in my face, Opie." I guess the littlest Linski is normally quite the charmer though, as Paul seems genuinely perterbed by his mother's premonitions. Watch out, Paul!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it me or is Luann's head too big for her body?

Carlye said...

What's weirder is the morphing that Paul's mother does from panel to panel -- loses 50 pounds, and look how much younger she is since yesterday!

Sugar Packet said...

Whoa, have some cake, mom! She's vanishing before our eyes!

Anonymous said...

Adorable little bother Wally? Why not call him cousin Oliver? Did A3G just jump the shark?