Monday, August 27, 2012

Big Thing

Thank goodness this meeting didn't wrap up prematurely! We get another whole week to ogle Greg "grabby hands" Cooper. Margo rejected his dinner offer, but she does want to know more about Greg's big thing, which is kind of filthy. A franchise, how exciting! He missed the boat on the new Spider-Man revival, but perhaps he could jump on another series reboot? I hear The Hobbit is coming out soon, maybe it's time to revamp the tired old LotR series. Or Batman! That's so over, right guys?

6 comments:

Sugar Packet said...

Greg magically got a tie, to keep things business oriented after his failed pass on Margo.

Ken said...

Dress for success Mr. Cooper. I carry a tie in my pocket. Continuity schmontinuity.

Franchise? Is this an Amway pitch? Get the F out!

Anonymous said...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't publicists supposed to publicize things? Why is Greg hiring a publicist if he can't tell anyone his big thing?

Gerard said...

I think Greg wants to SHOW his big thing. Do things like that happen in the world of A3G?

OHLhounds said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Let me show you my Big Thing, no leaking I promise..