Monday, August 20, 2012

Holy What-the-Heck

Oh my gosh guys! I'm finally back from Japan! It was my first time back since my study abroad in 2006, and I was glad to find that I still have a love of the culture.


But enough about me, how about Apartment 3-G right now?? Lu Ann: still nothing going on? M and M Agency: still mysteriously happening? Still no one admitting they don't know what the other M is? And two women of age featured in the strip! This is unprecedented and a little confusing. I guess the strip is finally responding to all those complaints of ageism. You know, how the strip is too fast moving and maddeningly current for older folks to enjoy. Finally, they have been thrown a bone.

On to today's strip!

Oh my holy what-the-heck. Look at this guy!! He's a rock star! I mean, that hair! That summer blazer! That... okay, mostly just the hair. But just look at it! Wow! I think we're looking at the next Rock Hudson, guys. Margo, snap that up! Hold on to him like grim death! We know you can!

2 comments:

MillyQPublic said...

Hey, welcome back!

Ken said...

Margo is hanging with Mr. Cooper. She must be weak in the knees in that second panel. I hope Margo has met her one true love. It will be the battle of the egos.