Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The Hospital Wins

Sorry I've been out of commission, guys. I've been out with a fever. Olympic fever. It's been... all-consuming. I mean, I'm literally losing sleep over this nonsense. I can't help it. I love it so.

SO ANYWAY! Awww. First we ignore Lu Ann, now we're getting rid of Rick, AKA Rick-E of Boys on the Street? I suppose this means we'll never be visiting the sound studio/Kennedy Space Center ever again. I think I'll miss that most of all. Goodbye, White Bread Studios. I'll see you... in my dreams.

2 comments:

Ken said...

Just because Tommie has given up on her music career doesn't mean she can't spend time with not-Paul. That's a very large KISS she's planted on his cheek. She might be pregnant or at least engaged in some cultures after that.

Mike Rocephaly said...

Tommie has a tiny head.