Friday, August 24, 2012

Box of Baloney

Thursday, August 23, 2012
Oh man. New-Trey's hair may have gotten boring, but at long as he keeps getting Margo to say stuff like "box of baloney," I think he's a keeper. Plus he's mastered the bobble-twist! An A3G classic.

Friday, August 24, 2012
Besides knowing that Margo thinks he's a big ol box of baloney, what do we really know about new-Trey? (I'm sorry, I just can't remember this guy's name, even though it's in every single strip) How are we supposed to take this last remark? Facetious? Cloying? Socially awkward? Personal space issues? Lu Ann's perfect match?

2 comments:

Ken said...

I haven't purchased baloney in years but I've never seen it packaged in a box. Is this something people do after bringing the baloney home? I'll be up all night thinking about rancid stinky Mr. Cooper baloney in a box. Damn you A3G!

My baloney has a first name, it's OSCAR.

Now I have the theme song from Three's Company in my head. Don't ask. Come and knock on our door...

Is Margo going somewhere? She has her purse on her shoulder. Subtle hint for Mr. Cooper to leave?

Sugar Packet said...

If I made a mild critique of someone and they got all up in my face and yelled "Really?? You're funny!!" I would assume they were doing some sinister "evil child" act to deflect my criticism. "You're funny!! Let's be friends forever!! I know where Mommy keeps the good scissors!"