Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Ice Breaker


Oh, Evan.  I'll bet this is exactly the kind of stunt that got you fired from your high level L.A. publicist job.  That and your very un-Hollywood, high-waisted old man pants.

I'll bet that Greg is up for the role of Superman!  Why else would he name drop Jimmy Olsen like that?  Can Frank Bolle afford to license that for the strip?  For those of you who aren't aware, here's a surprisingly long Wikipedia article for the character Jimmy Olsen: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Olsen


2 comments:

Ken said...

The lady can laugh? Isn't covering your mouth when laughing a Japanese custom? I wonder if anyone around here might know something about Japan.

If Mr. Cooper's arrogance and looks don't charm the ladies he pulls out the big guns and makes them laugh. He's so dreamy. I hope the "big thing" is even better than being all done up like the Mona Lisa.

David said...

Please forgive me if I act a little strange
For I know not what I do
Feels like lightning running through my veins
Everytime I look at you
Everytime I look at you

Help me out here, all my words are falling short
And there's so much I want to say
Want to tell you just how good it feels
When you look at me that way
When you look at me that way