Monday, February 9, 2015

Question

Hold on, world—I have a question. Are you aware of some kind of Stepford wives community on the Upper East Side, except for dowdy, prudish, pastel-lovin' ladies who take orders from psychics? Because I want in!

Incidentally! I'm a Taurus, and according to zodiac-signs-astrology.com (a keyword-generated URL if I ever saw one), I'm dependable, patient, generous, and stubborn. This is fun! I can't wait to hear what Casey is, even though I already know her birthday and looked up her sign. (Hint: it starts with "A" and ends with "quarius.")

3 comments:

Barking Monkey said...

According to zodiac-signs-astrology.com my sign is Megaphone and I am cantankerous, smelly and prone to stealing hotel towels. I should seek a mate or business partner that’s a Gemini or a Persiflage and avoid Bromeliad and Virgo signs. If it’s all hokum how can they be so accurate??

Dawn Weston's Evil Twin ... or perhaps a robot version said...

I'm diggin' the Stepford Wives reference! Thanks, Maggie!

Maggie said...

I love you guys.