Saturday, June 9, 2012

Something Has Changed

Friday June 8, 2012

Saturday June 9, 2012

Oh hey guys! It's me, Maggie! I'm back. Did you miss me/were you angered in my absense? (mostly addressing Casey and Megan with that last one)

So, WOW, I totally missed a lot while I was working double overtime the last couple of weeks. Thank goodness I returned to blogging in time to see Nina get out of bed and think to herself! I would've kicked myself if I had missed this game-changing moment. P.S. I like how Nina's unbelievably wealthy father hooks her up with a twin bed. Thanks, Dad!

1 comment:

Ken said...

We are led to believe Margo's advice is sage, but who taught Nina how to walk?

Tommie, that's who!

That strange feeling is a combination of beer and Reuben sandwiches. Who loves beer and a Reuben?

Tommie, that's who!