Thursday, June 11, 2015

Oh no!!


Sorry all, I definitely ducked out during Maggie's and Megan's trips... I've been going all Margo and working way too much and planning a wedding (thank goodness there are no psychics involved), so I just could not handle the increasingly surreal A3G goings-on. And while I still can't handle them, at least I don't have to think about them every day. Maggie and Megan please never leave me again.

ANYWAY, I see that today continues on the same "what in the ever living hell is going on" vein, and I'm still calling "Margo fever dream." Although new alternate theory - body snatchers. It would explain why absolutely nothing they are saying makes sense in the context of a human conversation.
"Here... I shall make you a vegetable dish ... human friend-roommate." And also why their faces have become even more malleable and frightening with each day...

4 comments:

Obtuse said...

It's very thoughtful of the hotel to have a full service kitchen in their lobby, or is it in Martin's hotel room, or is it in Apt. 3G, or is it in Margo's fever dream, or is it in the NICU, or is it in......I don't know I just don't know anymore!

Barking Monkey said...

My call for Tommie's favorite vegetable dish? Wheat Germ Surprise (The surprise is more wheat germ.) 2nd favorite = sawdust. You really wouldn't think they'd let Tommie cook so much.

Maggie said...

I'm guessing it's some kind of zucchini doria... something with a lot of cream and breadcrumbs that people are like "Oh it's vegetables, so it's healthy! Tommie's so HEALTHY! She's a nurse!"

Anonymous said...

Um, what's with Lu Ann's mischievous grin in panel 2? Will we finally discover that Tommie and Lu Ann are lovers?