Monday, May 18, 2009

Giggle... ha ha!

Pout, pout, pout. Well! A brand new format for A3G: sunday strips without reusing any material! Of course, it's actually pretty much the same thing, with Margo just rehashing what we've read all week while she walks around, instead of actually talking or anything. I don't know which is worse. I guess this is better, because we get to see Margo make her "I'm thinking" pout for like six frames in a row. I challenge someone to photoshop all the thought balloons out of this comic so we can see what it'd be like if we couldn't read Margo's mind.

Also, if I were Margo, I would back away from the door. Your mother is a vivacious woman, Margo. No doubt she is entertaining male company. Now may not be the best time. Don't you ever think to call first?!

No comments: