Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Prime Real Estate

I'll never have to leave my casa! ...too much?"And I couldn't let these condominiums stay on the market for such a low low price!"

Uh actually, I don't know, does this happen? Do people talk about tearing down apartment complexes (or "complexi"), kicking out all the residents, and selling the lot to... make different apartments? Or townhouses or something? Zoning regulations would prohibit industrial or commercial development, right? Oh I don't know. I think this one's filed under "Rich people can do whatever they want." New York sure is one crazy city!

MY GABRIELLA?!

2 comments:

Casey said...

"Interrobang" sounds like you're having sex while questioning. Or having doubtful sex. Or propositioning someone. It should really go on the play by play. I also realize this is irrelevant to today's comic but I felt like more needed to be said about interrobang.

Maggie said...

Casey, I implore you to limit your interrobang comments to the previous day's comments, where McClure has recently informed us that my mother too has said interrobang.